Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If you are facing problem in submitting your article then send your article to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
ArticlesSection default policy
TECHNO REVIEW Journal of Technology and Management (TRJTM) offers open access to its contents on the principle that it supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Hence, it does not charge its readers any subscription fee to access full text of all its articles. Permission to read, download, and print from the publisher or author is not necessary. Also, the journal accepts articles for publication at no cost on the part of the author.
TECHNO REVIEW Journal of Technology and Management (TRJTM) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.